
It's official: Our village was the coldest place in the United States on November 20th!

The girls like to dance together.

We were sitting in church today and the sun was shining through the trees right in my face (by the way, I embraced the vitamin D), but I couldn't see the pastor...so I moved about an inch over. The sun moved so fast that I kept moving an inch at a time and about five minutes later the sun passed by the window. I could literally watch the sun move. Currently the sun comes right above the horizon and therefore sets fast.

It hasn't been above 30 below for one week now.

Last night we took a family walk in 40 below temperature.

Don't worry Grandmas! The girls were dressed warmly. :)


A family picture taken before our brisk walk.

Arriving back at home we had frost on our gear.
Below: Kudos for anyone that can guess which girl this is. Even being the Momma I can't really tell which daughter this is. Is that bad? :)

It's nice having the girls older so we can go walking at such cold temperatures.
