Monday, April 12, 2010

Ponytails, Cheerios and Treasure ~

Ruthie made a Cheerios necklace and wanted to wear it all day. After her afternoon nap we found several Cheerios in her bed.
Our silly girl! She loves making that face.
Ruthie and I made butterfly sandwiches.
So my parent's house is being moved about 10 yards from where it is now. Currently the foundation is being built in the new location. Brad and I boxed up everything in the basement and discovered a treasure scavenger hunt that my twin sister, our friend and I did when we were in grade school. I was curious what kind of treasure we would have hidden over 15 years ago...I guess we put tracts in the treasure box and shared the Gospel. It was neat to find the box and read the clues.
Whenever we're in Laurel, the girls enjoy "begging" for food when Papa comes home for lunch.
Here is Nae's new ponytail. She's so cute.