Monday, October 4, 2010

Silliness ~



Yes, our girls are eating tomatoes! They eat them like apples!
I dressed the girls in Bronco attire and then Brad took them out to play some ball.
So, Lowe family, I have a confession to make: I am now a Bears fan! Yes, you read this right. Please don't hold it against me. I've decided that since my handsome husband is a Bears fan maybe I too should follow his lead. I mean, at least now I'll have an AFC and an NFC favorite...also, take note that both teams color scheme is blue and orange. This is a shock to some but our family still encourages Broncos attire from time to time, so please send generously. I've been a Broncos fan so long I'm not sure how I will manage but it's either me or Brad, and I must submit. Steve, feel free to call me anytime with counseling. :)
The girls enjoy dress up time.
My three favorite people!
Bedhead hair.
Brad made the girls a smoothie after naptime...
...and it made them smile.