
A church in Anchorage paid for Brad and I to travel there and "interview" with them about support. The girls stayed with my mom. Above: Brad and I enjoyed some alone time together...we had an apartment we stayed at for four days during our time there. One night we watched
Little House on the Prairie (my choice, Brad was patient) while sharing ice cream.

Can you see behind me in the above picture? We were blessed to be able to borrow a fifteen passenger van. I never drove...a litte too nervous about killing ourselves or others.

I think Brad was nervous about our meetings. :)

Apparently the girls got into some A&D ointment during Grandma's watch. When we came home Ruthie was excited to tell us about this mischievous act.

The missons pastor took us out to eat at this great restaurant, Gwennies.

We were SO happy to be back home...we missed the girls a lot. When I asked Ruthie what Grandma fed her while we were gone she replied with a face of self-pity, "We didn't have
anything!"

During out stay in Anchorage we also manned a SEND booth at the church on Sunday. Notice I am sporting my winter coat...we were right near the doors and I was cold.

Ruthie liked showing off her latest feat.

We apply Aquaphor on the girls at bedtime. The night we returned from our trip Nae came up to me and said loudly, "Aquaphor me!"